Thursday, May 3, 2012

I think I may have found the polish that was meant for me!

Today i have an Orly polish called Royal Velvet and i think that i have found my favorite polish. It isn't anything sparkly or breathtakingly awesome but it is my two favorite colors in one polish! I don't have anything like this at all and i am so glad i bought this. It went on fairly smooth and needed about 3 coats to be fully opaque. So here it is!



This polish is amazing. I love the duochromeness (i know thats not a word but i am sure going to use it!) I love blue and purple and this polish brings them together wonderfully. I took these pictures outside so these are all with a cloudy day sunlight. You can see the nice green grass in the background meaning summer is almost here! Hopefully this polish will last me at least 24 hours. It is starting to make me mad that my polishes aren't lasting seeing as how i don't have time to redo them everyday! grrr... anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment