Friday, May 11, 2012

a beautiful prismatic and a gradient fail!

This is the second polish I have from the China Glaze prismatic collection! I'm not the biggest green fan as I tend to sway towards purples and blues along with neutrals. But, I thought I would give it a try and I am glad I did! This is a beautifullllll silvery green glitter polish! I would say it is more green in the shade and silver in the sun. My boyfriend said it looked like I punched a glitter fairy haha! I'm loving it! It's even more glittery than it is in the pictures.




And here is my gradient semi fail/semi win. I loved the two polishes together, I used Love & Beauty Baby Blue and Mauve. The Mauve translates to a icky brownish purple in the picture. I was really digging this polish until I started taking pictures, which happened to all be blurry because I did it in crappy light, and I noticed the tips had already started to wear. WHAT! I tried taking these pictures about 10-15 minutes after I had done this mani! I was so pissed that I took like 2 pictures and gave up. I don't know what happened but I will definitely try this again at some point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment