Thursday, October 13, 2011

FINALLY! my haul post

this is a veryyyyy picture heavy post. BUT I'm so excited and happy with everything i got. theres some nail strip guides coming too, but everything you see plus those strips...under $20! OH how excited i was =D i can't wait to start using some of these things! it took a couple weeks to get here but oh well. it was all free shipping too; extra plus! the two buyers i bought everything from were: keyhere and lilyyangstore. go check them out!

everything for under $20! =O

here are these cool finger holder things. i figured they would be really good for working on my right hand which normally looks like crap when i paint it. we'll see if they help.

these are some little containers that I'm going to put nail polish remover in. i love the one my aunt has at her salon! these are considerably cheaper however, so its a win win. I'm going to love just pushing the cotton ball down on the top and getting remover on it.

detail. you can see what the top looks like

cheappppp brushes for my nail art. idk if that one is supposed to be bent but hey, it may work out.

i definitely know ill use the little ball one

fan one might be cool. i dunno yet.

i saw these online a while ago and couldn't find them. and lookie! i found some! they hold any different shape polish bottle and tilts it really nicely

nail polish strips i saw on Wacky Laki's blog and thought they were really awesome. i love the tutorial she did and can't wait to try them out. i think one is a duplicate so i may use that to create polish stripes?

you can see how thin they are here

OH STICKERS! i love stickers on manis. but there are none around here at the dollar store and they cheapest i can find is $4-$5 for 1 or 2 sheets. I GOT 50 HERE! for $1 something! i could not be more ecstatic! and theres black ones and white ones and colored ones!

i love the flower and star ones here

definitely going to be wearing the crown for my baby one day. he loves purple and the royalty of it

the white ones you really can't see very well. but i love them

i love that they come with little rhinestones too. white is very modern and classy to me

more white stickers!

and heres the colorful ones! they most likely won't get used as much but hey, they came with it and you never know. i may end up liking them more?

i love the blue and white flowers on the left. i don't see myself using these until next spring though. they are more spring/summery than fall.


who knows.... when eventually do a giveaway these might be part of it. =]

i just had to show you guys my mani. this polish lasted 4 DAYS without any chipping or anything =O! i am so amazed. on the 5th day i got like 2 chips but its been on now for 6 days and theres 4 major chips. this polish works sooooo amazing. i think its my new favorite. normally my polish doesn't last beyond 2 looking good!

close up. as you can see theres some chippage (i don't think thats a real word but whatever), but thats all from me. I'm not careful enough when i paint and get a lot of overload in my cuticle area so i tend to pick at it cuz it drives me nuts.

you can see theres EXTREME minimal edge wear.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Is that a polish holder? I really need to try a glitter gradient mani. They come out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little pink thing with a bottle in it? yeah! i saw one online many months ago and searched around and couldn't find one, so i saw it on ebay and got it right away. i love glitter gradients, but i really love anything glitter so =P

    ReplyDelete